Who else is doing this type of work?
There’s no better shortcut to building a successful in-school oral health program than to take a peek at what others are doing – especially those who are doing it well. The links below offer a wealth of experience and lessons learned.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Association of State & Territorial Dental Directors
- Bright Futures in Oral Health
- Cavity Free at Three
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Oral Health
- CHI Collaborative Scopes of Care Models
- Children’s Dental Health Project
- Colorado Association for School-based Health Care
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Oral Health Care Program
- Colorado Prevention Leadership Council
- Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
- National Governor’s Association Center for Best Practices