Colorado Medicaid is a public health insurance program for low-income Coloradans. It is funded jointly by a federal-state partnership and is administered by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.
To sign up as a Medicaid Provider, follow these steps:
- Go to The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing website and click on “How to become a provider (enroll).”
- Go to the DentaQuest Provider web page to create a Provider Account:
– On the left side menu. click on “DentaQuest Provider Portal Sign-up.”
– Scroll down on DentaQuest Provider Portal sign up page, and under DentaQuest Resources click on Colorado Medicaid Dental Plan Program ORM. This will open up the office reference manual.
– Once your account is created, go to the Colorado Provider page.
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is a program designed by the State of Colorado to provide medical and dental coverage for uninsured Colorado children through age 18 whose families earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but cannot afford private insurance.
The eligibility of participants in this program is determined by the State of Colorado. If a child is eligible for Medicaid, they are not eligible for CHP+.
Delta Dental of Colorado administers the CHP+ dental benefits portion of this program. Visit Delta Dental of Colorado for more information about enrolling as a CHP+ provider.