How will you know you are making a difference?
Evaluation will help you to gain insight about your program and its operations (what is working and what might not be working), modify or adapt activities in order to improve success, assess outcomes and build capacity for securing funding. In addition to providing tools for conducting a program evaluation, the Community Tool Box answers the following questions:
- Why should you have an evaluation plan?
- When should you develop an evaluation plan?
- Who should be involved in planning and implementing the evaluation?
- What is participatory evaluation?
- When would you use participatory evaluation?